This is a georgette hijab/shayla or rectangular scarf or sometimes also called oblong scarf.
- Length 72" or 2yards X 22" in width
- Georgette is a very supple fabric and 100% Polyester
- Lace headband sold separately
- This style also made in a wider verson, 2yds by 30"
- Made in New York, USA by Al-Mujalbaba
- Care: Cold water wash, by hand or machine gentle cycle, low setting for tumble dry, dry cleanable.
- See below for other information
Polyester is a manufactured fabric, which dries quicly, keeps it shap, drapes well and is wash and wear if handled properly.
The down side of polyesters is that they are sensitive to high levels of heat, meaning for example, if you desire to iron it and use too hot an iron, it will burn.
Georgette is machine washable, machine dryable on low heat and should be removed immediately after drying. Polyesters can also be dry cleaned.