The easy to tie and wear shayla has an attached head band with ties that is premeasured so you do not have to figure out where to begin to start wrapping. YOU..
1. Place the headband evenly over the forehead.
2. Tie in place in back of head
3. Bring shayla long side and short side to the front
4. You can pin the short side at the shoulder on the opposite side
5. You then begin to wrap the longer side across the front of body and pin end in place on side or top of head and finished.
This is full coverage, measuring 29" X 2 yards or (72").
MADE IN NEW YORK, USA by Al-Mujalbaba
*All of these items can be purchased at http://www.al-mujalbaba.com
Al-Mujalbaba E...*All of these items can be purchased at http://www.al-mujalbab...
If you're clumsy like me, these are perfect!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Apr 2015
I've always worn square scarves folded in half. I have never gotten the hang of shayla style hijab and with this one I have the option of wearing that style in a nice and secure way.
Posted by Mia on 31st Oct 2012
I bought this a few months ago and I just started wearing it more often. I bought the navy blue. It frames my face very well and easy to wear as the name implies. No fussing with a pin, just tie in the back. I would like to see this is more colors!!