- These rectangular khimars.are 2 yards or 72" or 183cm in length and width of approximatley 30" or 76cm.
- Made of various types of yoryu chiffon, light weight georgette and/or chiffon
- These are are high quality, that can be used for many types of khimar styles.
- Some patterns are also in a square khimar.
- 100% polyester
- Care: Cold water wash, hang dry or low dryer
- Made in USA by Al-Mujalbaba
The Perfect Shayla
Posted by Jamie on 30th Jul 2012
I am usually a square hijab kind of girl, but I noticed that so many people wear the rectangle shaylas, so I wanted to give it a try. I got two of these, and they are gorgeous! They were plenty big enough for me to wrap myself properly and feel fully covered. I wore one of the al amirah tube undercaps with it to give me something to pin it to, and it never budged.
Great quality & price - and they are generously sized!
Posted by Laura C on 28th Jul 2012
Overall great quality here again! I have a few scarves in the most beautiful prints that I have owned for years that came from here.. People would always ask where I got them as the prints and finished edges were so nice. You really can't go wrong :-D